Mr H.E. of T. decided to throw a party. On his invite he had a list of things that his guests must do.
1) Do not bring whine, because he did not ask for any.
2) If you are driving pessimism, drive on by.
3) If you are coming wearing jealousy, go back and change.
4) If you have a bitter tongue, please note that only sweet is here.
5) If you have a gossip cell phone, turn it off.
6) If you desire to throw a pity party, please be aware that I am already throwing a fun one.
7) Do not bring petty, it was not invited.
If you cannot follow these instructions, please do not show up.
And now this :-
From a father, Joshua Wooden, to a son, John Wooden, upon his graduation from Grammar School.
Be True To Yourself
Make Each Day Your Masterpiece
Drink Deeply From Good Books, Especially The Bible
Make Friendship A Fine Art
Build A Shelter Against A Rainy Day
Pray For Guidance and Give Thanks For Your Blessings Every Day. 🙂