Sometimes an end means a good beginning.
Thanks to all who clicked to follow this blog, but a special thank you to those who followed my rambles on life and all there is, and then some.
Please remember that God gives you life and it is up to you to live it. Also that “To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.” Ecclesiastes 3 vs 1 – 8
John Wooden’s Seven Point Creed given to him by his father Joshua upon his graduation from grammar school:
- Be true to yourself.
- Make each day your masterpiece.
- Help others.
- Drink deeply from good books, especially the Bible.
- Make friendship a fine art.
- Build a shelter against a rainy day.
- Pray for guidance and give thanks for your blessings every day.
Love you guys. 🙂
The “weather” outside is wonderful. 🙂 Live On